Monday, August 27, 2012

Google

I google. I mean, everything.  If its on mind mind I hop the computer and write it in that infamous little bar.  I usually get an answer.  Google, I love you. You're full of information. Eat it, Bing.

Here are some things I have recently googled:

Does Kayne West have kids?

Is there really going to be a movie based on Avril Lavigne's Sk8er Boi song?

How to bake zucchini

Cheerleading apparel jobs

Kidco baby gates

Where is the next season of the Real World going to be?

Jessica Simpson Weight Watchers

Fine motor skills toddlers

Bible study- Mckinney, Frisco, Allen

Paul Ryan

What are some of the things you've googled lately?







1 comment:

  1. Please tell me you are considering a career designing cheerleading apparel. Because you? WOULD BE SO SUPER AWESOME AT THAT.

    ReplyDelete