Monday, August 6, 2012

Blogging woes and treats

I was rereading my blogs, all two of them, and I am so disappointed in myself.  I never went back and read what I wrote prior to posting. UGH, the misspelled words and the way things were written made me cringe.  I did after all go to college.  I mean, it took me a while to graduate, but shoot, at least I did!  From now on I vow to reread prior to posting.

Also, last blog I added a picture. WOAH. Big step for me.  Now, all I need to do is figure out how to follow people because some of my most loved homies blog too. I also want to figure out how to have a cute background and link up my twitter. Now hiring: FREE TUTOR

My week started out on a simply delightful note.  It was such a treat. Last night I got to go out to eat with my mom, my aunt Suzanne, and my cousins, Beth and Becca.  We went to Tillman's Roadhouse in the business arts district in South Dallas.  Not only was the atmosphere so hip almost too hip for my Kohl's clothed self but the food y'all was awesome and the dessert...dang. MAPLE FLAVORED MARSHMALLOWS for s'mores you got to roast at your table. I will be taking Michael Popino back so he can sink his teeth into their chicken fried steak, which is actually a filet. OMG.


We have a couple of playdates on the ol' agenda this week, I'd like to make some banana bread, work out 4 times, and get rid of this adult acne that is driving me nuts.

Stay positive- KPOP

No comments:

Post a Comment