Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Timeline

Ok, so recently Facebook forced me into a timeline.  Now, at first I was resenting it but as I am up tonight (Mark fighting fever, just fed the butter bean) I got super curious and decided to take a stroll down memory lane...

First of all may I just say that I was a complete train wreck from ohhh 2005-2007?? Dang.  All I got to say.  There are people that I was friends with on FB that even after looking at their picture...I have absolutely no idea who the heck they are.  HA!  A lot of posts read..."had so much fun with you last night!" Hey, I know I've always been fun but I think I was having too much inappropriate fun.  Thank goodness those days have come and gone. Those years I'd like to put in my regret file and move on.

2008 got better. A LOT BETTER. After I cleaned up my act and started getting back on track with school...Mike decided that I was responsible enough to marry.  We got engaged, married, honeymooned, moved to CO, I student taught and graduated (finally).  That was a good good year and its been good ever since.

GAH, isn't change amazing?  Do you look at yourself 6-8 years ago and think that you're better off now? Going from a wild, irresponsible, party animal to a wife, mom, and all 'round bad A. I'd say, in my case YES!

I'm thankful for change and growth.  I'm thankful that as the years are passing and my "dark days" are trailing behind me even further.  I'm thankful for grace, forgiveness, and repentance. 

TIMELINE- thanks for giving me a little ego boost tonight.  You took me to a place a haven't revisited in a long time but something a about reliving that time in my life made me EXTRA EXTRA grateful for my life now! Man, change is so sweet.



Stay Positive- KPOP

No comments:

Post a Comment