Wednesday, August 1, 2012

ME

Hello and welcome to my first blog post! Here are 25 things you need to know about me if we are going to be blogging friends.

1.) I've never felt more confident than as I do as a wife and mom.

2.) I'm a wanna be blogger, instagamer, tweeter, and pinterester.

3.) My kids think I'm hilarious. They are my constant audience.

4.) I can tell you useless information about a lot of celebrities.

5.) I don't do good grammar, I'm a terrible speller, and I'm not good with punctuation either.!?,

6.) I'm the only one in my family without the initials of MJP.

7.) Going anywhere ALONE is a luxury.

8.) I'm a fan of audiobooks.

9.) I have a love/hate relationship with the scale.  Mostly hate...I'm working on this.

10.) The Wonder Years is the best TV show of all time.

11.) I've lived in 3 states and five houses in the 4 years I've been married.

12.) I'm 5'1

13.) Hayden Panettiere is my girl crush. She's 5'1 too. (see #4)

14.) Mike (my baby daddy) and I try to go on vacation alone once a year. We like to act like we don't have kids!

15.) Reality TV show junkie, if its tacky, I'm watching it.

16.) Mark "the shark" Popino and Molly Jean "the butter bean" Popino are seriously the coolest kids I've ever met.

17.) I wish I was in bible study.

18.) I hope I never have to go back to work.  I aspire to one day being PTO president at my kids' school.

19.) Not sure if I want anymore kids, ask me tomorrow and my answer might be different.

20.) We are building a house that was supposed to be done in two weeks and will now be done in the middle of September. In the meantime, we are living with my parents. JOY

21.) I love my friends and fellow moms.

23.) The most exciting part of sporting events to me is the outfit I get to wear to the game, tailgating, and the cheerleaders.

22.) I wish I was more crafty than I am.

23.) I met my husband in 2003 at a party. I told him my name was Britney Spears...he didn't believe me.

24. I used to only have one volume: LOUD...until I had kids, that nap.

25.) I am the self proclaimed eternal optimist. Not saying that I don't have bad days..its just most of my days are good. Real good!

Feel like you've known me for years? I'm just getting started! This is going to be fun.


1 comment:

  1. I wish I was in bible study too!!! I've looked and looked, and have tried a couple of them here and there, but so far nothing has really clicked...hopefully some day.

    I love your personality! :-)

    ReplyDelete