Friday, November 2, 2012

One handed

I'm sure the title strikes a nerve with a lot of moms.  Since you've become a mom, are you amazed at the things you can do with just one hand?  I feel that way every time I pick something up with my toes or get dinner on the table all with a kid on the hip!  Here are a lists of tasks I've mastered with just one hand...

  1.  Putting on make-up
  2. Making scrambled eggs
  3. Putting on pants
  4. Taking off Mark's clothes
  5. Picking up most small objects off the floor (thanks, toes!)
  6. Puzzles with mark
  7. Putting folded laundry away
  8. Carry a laundry basket (thanks, hips!)
  9. Putting on socks
  10. Strap a baby in their carseat
Impressed? Now, what are some other tasks you moms have mastered with just one hand?

No comments:

Post a Comment