Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Want to read a pointless post?

Hi readers, I'm back from a little hiatus. I'm back with a confession.  I have not been my positive self lately.  This week is much better but last week...I was a train wreck.  I'll tell you why...

I have been totally cool, calm, and collected with this whole moving/transitioning phase of our life. But y'all last week it hit me that we are actually moving to another city where we don't know anyone, we won't have the luxury of being so close our parents (or Chipotle!), I won't get to hang out with my high school and college homies anymore...you catch my drift.  I lost it.

I'm sorry, I feel entitled to have at least one melt down with everything going on!

Good news, I got over it and once again I am excited for our move to west TX. Still there is not a moving date on the calendar and all our stuff is patiently sitting in storage.

This post was really pointless other than to say that I had a melt down everyday last week and my have only showered 3 times, but who's counting?

OH, more good news!!! We are going to the Dominican Republic in 3 weeks from today.  I will look like this on the beach...


FUN, HUH???? I can almost taste the calorie filled pina coladas!

1 comment:

  1. You are ADORABLE. And completely entitled to lose your marbles over all the stress in your life lately. I have no doubt you will "bloom where you're planted," but it's OK to have a weak moment every now and again. We're all rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete