Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bullets


  • Molly and Mark are both asleep
  • Mike is in Midland
  • I went to Zumba today
  • The kids and I ate dinner with the inlaws
  • My stuff is still in storage
  • Tana Craft Hartman gave me some seriously awesome blonde hair today
  • Mark has 6 paci's in his bed. This has to stop
  • Will white furniture "yellow" in storage?
  • I haven't had a Starbucks in 5 days, withdrawal
  • Pretty sure we aren't going to make it to the state fair this year
  • We're getting our family portraits taken this Saturday
  • I want to wear blue
  •  "To Do" list is 30% complete
  • Mark goes to school tomorrow
  • "To Do" list should be 100% complete
  • Is there a Chipolte in Midland?
  • I like reading all of y'alls blogs
  • They put mine to shame
  • I have a really funny story but I don't want to offend anyone
  • Any suggestions on books to read on our trip?
  • The weather this week is perfect
  • Mark likes to be outside
  • MUST go to the Arboretum and Trader Joe's before we skip town
  • Wow, this was special.

No comments:

Post a Comment